All materials are sourced for their unique qualities and carefully crafted. Any incidental marks, tonal changes, and/or textural variances are part of the material’s natural characteristics and should not be considered imperfections.
JEWELLERY & ACCESSORIES:
All Jewellery and accessories are handcrafted to achieve the feel of luxury and statement feel. Hence a regular care of your jewellery is a part of the product life cycle.
- Humidity, salt, and atmospheric agents may cause permanent and irreversible wear and tear.
- Avoid direct contact with rain, heat, oil, grease (make-up), alcohol (perfume, solvents), and other abrasive products.
- To clean each piece of accessory, wipe with a soft cloth.
- To preserve the original quality of the accessory, store your accessory in brand provided packaging when not in use.
HANDBAGS / CLUTCHES:
Handbags and clutches have more to carry and respectively more to care when it comes to storing and handling.
- All types of leather, synthetic, and other materials, including metal accessories, react to humidity and may cause permanent wear and tear.
- Avoid getting it wet, and avoid exposure to direct light and heat.
- Avoid contact with oily substances, cosmetics, or solvents.
- Care should be taken when wearing dark-colored garments and when storing products with different colors, as the colors may transfer onto each other
- Avoid excessive friction and overexposure to direct light as color fading may occur.
- To clean your handbags, wipe them with a soft dry cloth. When not in use, store it in a protective bag in a cool place with good airflow for the material to BREATHE.